Whether you are natural or rocking locs, you would benefit from doing a BS wash & ACV rinse.
Below are picture of the after result. Hair feels lighter and the itchiness has been reducing greatly. To find out how to do a BS wash & ACV rinse click here.
Reason to do a Baking Soda Wash & Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
- Product Buildup (Different Shampoos, Oils, etc)
- Lifeless Locks (dull & heavy locs)
- Mildew Smell
Benefits/Improvement after a Baking Soda Wash & Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
- Lighter Hair/Locs
- Less flakiness from the scalp
- Reduction of an itchiness
- Deep Cleaning & Conditioning
|Still Bundling :(||Finger Combing|
|Final Result||Nice & Clean|