My Trip to the Sisterlocks Explosion11:14 AM
Hi all, as you know, I went to the Sisterlocks explosion on Saturday. I had a great time and I finally met the creator of Sisterlocks in person. I can’t stress how nice she was. I took two classes. One was about Holistic Living, and the other was about hair loss. Both classes were free! I meet a couple of ladies at the event, most I remember from blogs I have read. Sophia is even more amazing in person, and Robin (who if is reading this, need to send me her blog link), and also a wonderful lady from the Facebook Fan Page.
- Round Trip Ticket cost was $ 139.40
- MARTA Train Cost was $4.50 round trip
- I happen to also visit a natural hair expo that was happening at the same time. I purchase a dedangler for my daughter hair. Cost $10 for three bottles. Normally the cost is $10 PER bottle at Beauty Exchange.
- I purchase two beautiful hair ties from Marvelous Locks, Looks, & Leisure Times. Cost $25
- Food: Went to a bar grill, and purchase a burger and onion wings, for $12 and went to Moe’s, and purchase a burrito and drink, for $10.
- When I was going through the security gate I found out that I couldn’t carry any liquid product that had more than 3.5 oz. Can anyone say I was a little pissed!!!!! End up buying a bag for $10, and I had to pay to check in the bag, which cost $20
Things I learn
- I have the standard sisterlocks size. I thought mines was super small, but one of the season sisterlocks consultant, stated that this used to be how sisterlocks were done in the very begining, but now consultant are getting trained on making it bigger, which makes it more affordable for clients.
- Sisterlocks will be upgrading or changing some of their ingredient on the main sisterlocks products line. They also researching and developing some new products as well, example would be hair coloring especially made for sisterlocks.
- The main sisterlocks blog will be coming in soon, she told me in about a month, so keep a look out ladies.
- I learn a lot more, and will do full blog post explaining in detail, what I have learned. Keep a look out for posts about coloring, hair loss, etc.
|Showing how she|
style her long locks
|Her Silver Sisterlocks|
|This is how my hair|
will turn out. Her Size
|Here another view||Kids modeling with|